Tuesday 6 December 2011

What to do if you are a Landlord

What to do if you are a Landlord

If you are a landlord, it is vital to make sure you maximise your rental income. Rents are not likely to continue to increase massively on-going. Rents are typically linked to wages and net income, and as this is being squeezed so much and with a pending recession on the way, there is already evidence that tenants can ‘only pay so much'.

Many landlords tend to try and skimp and save on keeping their property up to date, but this is usually a false economy. Tenants of today are not looking for somewhere cheap to rent for a short period of time, they are looking for a home to rent for some time to come.

READ MORE to find out how to get the best rental price for your property.

1 comment:

  1. If I were a landlord, I'd probably be more understanding with my tenant's needs because I don't want my tenants and I to have a bad relationship with one another...


    how to become a landlord

    ReplyDelete