Monday 2 November 2009

Have you checked your Property Portfolio will Deliver what YOU Want?

Most people just decide ‘I’ve got a bit of cash’ and then ‘I’ll buy a property’. Next thing you know, you’ve got a ‘bit more cash’ so you ‘buy another property’. Then you’ll say, ‘I’ve put my money into property for my pension’ or ‘I’m leaving the kids a property portfolio’.

If this is you, let me ask you a question – have you actually worked out what your portfolio is worth and whether it will deliver what you want eg a pension? Or what tax your kids will pay to inherit the portfolio you’ve left them? Have you ever checked with an Independent Financial Advisor or Wealth Manager whether your portfolio can be protected or will deliver to you in your retirement?

If not, then now is the time to do so – don’t leave it for a few years, you never know what will happen. Sorry to be ‘doom and gloom’ but things happen that are out of their control, people get sick, lose their job and then lose their home or homes in the case of property investors. It’s happening to people now and now is your chance to make sure it doesn’t happen to you!

Follow my Top Five Tips to Ensure your Property Portfolio Delivers what YOU Want!

No comments:

Post a Comment